Statement on IRE show
(24 February 2021)
We regret to announce that the 2021 edition of the International Rental Exhibition (IRE) has been cancelled because of the ongoing impact of the health pandemic. The same is the case for the co-located APEX aerial platform show.
The shows will next be held in 2023, in line with the long-established three-year cycle for the events.
The European Rental Association convention, which was due to take place on 16 and 17 June alongside IRE and APEX, will still be held either as an online or hybrid conference. The European Rental Awards, jointly organised by KHL and ERA, will be on 16 June and in the same format as the ERA convention.
The decision to cancel APEX and IRE has been taken after consultation with authorities in the Netherlands and the MECC venue in Maastricht, as well as informal discussions with exhibitors.
Tony Kenter, Managing Director of organiser Industrial Promotions International (IPI), said; “It is of course with enormous regret that we take this decision. We are pleased to see the vaccination programmes being implemented around the world, but given the current lockdowns, and with no guarantees on when travel and event restrictions will be lifted, we were left with little choice but to cancel.
“We thank all the APEX and IRE exhibitors and our association partners ERA and IPAF for their cooperation and patience over the past year. We now look forward positively to an improving economic situation in the coming months and years, and in confidence that APEX and IRE will return successfully in 2023.”
Read the full statement here
A DEDICATED SHOW
for the global rental industry and compact construction equipment buyers
Maastricht MECC, The Netherlands
15 - 17 JUNE 2021 - CANCELLED
MOVE TO MAASTRICHT
IRE 2021 moves to the MECC venue in Maastricht alongside the 10th APEX show and the annual ERA Convention and European Rental Awards.
AND FLOOR PLAN
• A ‘one-stop’ showcase of compact construction equipment
• Dozens of on-site equipment suppliers (lighting towers, pumps, compressors, etc.)
• Discover new products and cost-effective solutions
• Free entry to APEX, the aerial platform show
• Hold face-to-face meetings with new and key suppliers
• Attend the European Rental Association (ERA) convention and awards
• Gain new ideas and insights to grow your business
• Visit multiple rental IT suppliers (rental software, telematics)
• Engage with the local and global rental community
• Equipment rental companies
• Building companies and contractors
• Specialist rental companies (power, pumps, events, etc.)
• Aerial platform rental specialists (also attending APEX)
• Users of compact construction equipment
• Industrial equipment rental
• Small tool rental
• Landscaping/Groundcare rental
ALSO ON DURING IRE
Access equipment exhibition
The European Rental Awards
The 15th ERA Convention
Manufacturers and suppliers of
SEE EXHIBITORS LIST
AND FLOOR PLAN
AN ACCESSIBLE VENUE
Free shuttle buses to MECC will operate from Brussels Zaventem and Düsseldorf Airports. MECC Maastricht is located just off the A2 motorway, the E25 interchange and the A79 motorway. Driving times: Cologne (1 hr 20 mins), Dortmund (2 hrs), Frankfurt (3 hrs), Paris (4 hrs 30 mins), Amsterdam (2 hrs).
FREE SHUTTLE BUSES
During IRE 2021 shuttle buses will run between MECC and Brussels Zaventem Airport and Düsseldorf Airport for free.